Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Lily One Year Old

Our little St. Patrick's Day Blessing turned a year old!  Yes. this post is very very late. In fact I am really behind in blogging period.
We had a St. Patrick's Day bash for our sweet little girl..photo bomb ahead. Grandma Lesley knit her a gorgeous green dress to help celebrate her first birthday! I love it so much... Thanks mom!!
Papa and Grammie came up from San Diego to help us celebrate and Grandma Judy came down from Canada.  The rest of the family showed up to help celebrate our third born too.  What a fun day!  We had lots of green food treats, Irish beer and whiskey drinks, and of course a roast with Irish potatoes!   The photo booth and props were a big hit, and I big shout out and thanks to my awesome and creative friend Amy for making the photo booth frame.  I promise I will edit the pics before adding them to her baby book, I'm just to tired to do it right now!  And I really have to catch up on this blogging!





















No comments:

Post a Comment